Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Colorblind

I cant see the reason for not giving people vacation on Holi.
Its a great festival which teaches to forgive others and instills feeling of oneness.
I still remember getting up on Holi and looking in the mirror to find I been already tagged and my family sitting in front of TV listening to Popular Holi Songs.

Well, below are the only holi songs i could recall.
My top five songs about Holi.

1. rang barse
2. holi ke din (from our very own Sholay)
3. ang se ang lagana
4. Aaj na chodenge bas humjoli khelenge hum holi
5. Do me a favor lets play holi :P

(The last one been ringing in my head since i heard on TV this morning)

Happy Holi Guys!

1 comment:

  1. Well, wish you the same. I haven't heard more than three of the five you've mentioned though.

    ReplyDelete